Sunday, August 23, 2009

Getting Ready for School!

We'll be starting "school" tomorrow using our new workbox system.  The kids are pretty excited about the system and I'm looking forward to see how they'll adjust!  We've moved the TV out of our main living room area too as of Friday, so they've already gone the weekend adjusting to that alone!

Last night I spent three hours prepping our first lapbooks as well.  Printing and then for the little hugaboo I also did the cutting.  Since the big hugaboo had never even seen a lapbook before I did go ahead and pretty much make his as well for one of the books, all he'll need to do is fill in some of the little foldout books, but its all prepped.  Pictures of the school room & lapbooks to come!

1 comment:

  1. Brandi, this is so exciting. What made you decide to do it? Is big hugaboo in K lessons this year? You have more stamina than I, that's for sure. I'll be checking in to see how it goes!

    ReplyDelete