Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Class Pets

What school would be complete without a class pet?  Well with two kids we obviously needed two class pets :)  I would like to introduce Frankie (short for Frankenstein of course) and Lollipop.  Can you guess which kid named which hermit crab?  Frankie is the one with the "spikey" shell and Lollipop is much bigger.  We'll be doing a lapbook project on hermit crabs on Friday so they kids can learn more about them, but until then they will be under close observation :)

The first thing big hugaboo did when we got in the car, was to say a prayer that they wouldn't die right away LOL  The next thing he did was introduce himself and his sister, tell them about me and daddy, then he said a prayer that they would learn their phone number so if they get lost they can call home.  I think we'll need to chat about the feasibility of that prayer!  This was pretty amazing to me because I've never seen him actually close his eyes and fold his hands to pray without being coached, so I was pretty happy!

1 comment:

  1. How cute and fun pictures. I once had a hamster named Igor, Frankensteins assistant. Guess I was too old for the Lollipop naming phase :-)

    Regards
    Prjonahelga from Ravelry

    ReplyDelete