Friday, September 9, 2011

Schedule & Curriculum 2011-12

Again posting from my phone, so bare with me if I stumble on the keyboard!  As you can see from the last couple week's posts we have been keeping busy. I'm also remembering how much I learn each year too!

Here's an update the curriculum in a nutshell-
AlphaOmega LifePac for Social Studies, Bible, & Language Arts for Grade 3
Singapore Math 2A & 2B (3rd grade level)
Apologia Science Zoology 1
Story of the World Volume 2 (History)
Latina Cristina (Christian Latin)
AlphaOmega SOS Elementary Spanish
YMCA group art class for homeschoolers

AlphaOmega Horizons peek Reading/Phonics & Math
ReadingEggs.com
A also attends preK 4 mornings a week at a Christian school.

Science & World History the kids do together.

There is a homeschool group that meets biweekly for rollerskating. On opposite weeks another group meets for bowling.
X is in flag football.
A is in dance & gymnastics.
X is also going to be helping me with an outreach ministry teaching English to Iraqi ladies in town.
Both kids also go to Awana at church Wednesday evenings.

Um, yes, we stay busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment