Thursday, November 5, 2009

A Typical Thursday

I haven't posted in a while and have had several requests to do so (thank you, grandparents!)  Also thought you might be interested in seeing what type of work we do in a typical day.  We started out reading a book (usually he reads to me, but this was a more difficult book so this time I had him read with me instead.)  Then we did some word family cards We're reviewing TouchMath addition.  I learned math this way and still add with the touchpoints LOL. Then we did a few phonics worksheets, focusing on the long A sound.   He did some journalling and finished up with some fingerprint art.  As I type the kids are wearing blanket capes and pretending to be superheros.  After lunch he will read another short book to me and practice his Bible verses for Awana he's been memorizing about three verses a week.  Then we will go to a homeschool fitness class at the YMCA this afternoon.  This evening little A will go to Kindermusik.  Yes, we keep VERY busy!  No wonder my house is never clean!!









1 comment: