Tuesday, October 20, 2009

More Camp Photos

I was very proud of my guy today when I asked him in Spanish if he was hungry and he responded appropriately!  Then I asked him point blank if he could tell me in Spanish his name, sure enough "Me llamo Manuel."  YAY!  He's getting it :)  Waiting to hear back from CLV about a possible reference for a tutor. While there the director told me she knew someone that lives near us who had worked there previously and was going to check to see if he would want to help out, yippee!

AND when I asked little hugaboo this morning in Spanish her name she did answer "Alicia"  very validating.

Sooo, here's a few more pics!

A- wearing a dress my parents got for her in Mexico.


With Baby, of course.


Yes, my child is the one person in this photo facing the wrong way for the dance LOL


He got the "Super Espanol" nametag to wear for the day for doing a good job speaking Spanish and as a reminder for himself and others to speak it all day :)


And here's where the cure is almost worse than the disease.  The medicine used to remove his warts is slowly burning off his skin :(  I have been keeping ointment on it so it itches less and the bandaid is from an open sore.  Poor guy.  But you can see in the part beneath the bandaid are all warts that we'll treat next.

No comments:

Post a Comment